Saturday, March 15, 2014

Exciting Day!

What an exiting and busy day. Woke up and had some breakfast before packing up my MK orders to be delivered today. I did some banking and delivered product to customers. Then I enjoyed lunch with an old friend. After lunch I went to Posh and sold my skirt extenders to them. We had dinner with my mom and enjoyed a nice evening with her. 

The best part of today besides my lunch date was going into posh to "talk pricing." It's so exciting to make something and then have an actual buisness interested in selling your brand. I don't know what I would do if I was Calvin Kline or Michael Koors. My head would be huge. I also don't know what I will do when I see someone wearing my designs that is not myself or a family member. It's an exciting, accomplished feeling. 

Overall it was a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment