Saturday, March 29, 2014

Career Conference 2014

My job is amazing! Honestly amazing! I love my coworkers, my boss (myself), and working. How many people can say that and honestly mean it? 
Mary Kay is an amazing company to be a part of, and getting to attend awesome conferences such as this one, is one of the millions of reasons I love my Mary Kay and I am so happy to say I am a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant! 

I also learn so much at events like this one from different mentors in my Mary Kay career and I feel like at each event their is one person who says all the right things and pulls at my heart strings like no one else. This year it was National Sales Director Gay Hope Super. Not only is her name FULL of positives adjetives, but her whole attitude is so positive. 

She has a cronic illness where she is ALWAYS sick yet she is a national sales director and inspires woman all over. She forgets her illness and never uses it as an excuse even when she was in the hospital for the better part of 4 years. I'm amazed! I'm blown away by her strength, attitude, and words of wisdom. 

Don't get me wrong I learned a lot from the other speakers as well, I just felt like Gay was pulling my heart strings. She was saying everything I needed to hear and using all the right words to communicate it. Somedays it is hard to find the extra time to fit MK in and I tend to make excuses and after hearing her story I feel horrible for ever thinking I don't "feel up" for Mary Kay work today. 

Today was a turning point in my business and my life. As Gay would say.... "I'm off to the shower to pray." 

No comments:

Post a Comment