Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Souper Tuesday MK style

I had such a wonderful evening yesterday as I got to have some girl time with my Mary Kay girlfriends. It's hard to get together sometimes with friends but when it is scheduled far in advance it makes it so much easier. After we enjoyed some awesome Weight Watcher Vegtable Soup (which was zero points) we had some "Crow" time and then training. When you are in the direct sales industry it is sometimes hard to stay motivated, but when you spend time in the presence of great women with your same goals, it makes it that much easier. My Mary Kay unit has truely changed my life for the good. My director is an amazing woman with a heart of gold. She is an awesome leader and great role model. Susan Finley is a priceless gem in my life.  The picture below is of my director and I at Seminar 2013. 


No comments:

Post a Comment